Health Care Administrators for the Navy Reserve Medical Service CorpsPosted: December 23, 2011 | Author: admin | Filed under: Jobs, Local | Leave a comment »
Appointment is as an Ensign or LTJG (officer) in the U.S. Navy Reserve
- U.S. Citizen with a Master’s Degree in Health Care, Hospital or Health Service Administration, Health Policy, or a Master’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Administration. Programs must be CAHME, AACSB, or CEPH accredited. Master’s degrees in public administration with an emphasis in health care administration accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) are also accepted.
- U.S. Citizens with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care, Hospital or Health Service Administration, Health Policy, or Business Administration will be considered with a minimum GMAT score of 525 and/or a minimum GRE score of 1050
- Preferred: Residency completion and employment experience in Health Care Administration, GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, administrative residency completion or professional employment in Hospital Administration.
- Max age 41.
16 hours per month and two weeks per year in the drilling Navy Reserves, at a local reserve center. Choose from additional subspecialty vocations, including management information systems, manpower, personnel and training analysis, medical construction liaison, medical material logistics, operations and medical intelligence, and fleet marine force. Serve your two weeks per year at some of the top Navy facilities in Bethesda, MD, Portsmouth, VA, and San Diego, CA.
We are specifically looking for people who could serve their one weekend/month in Sioux Falls, SD.
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Family Care Health Plan for $197/month, or individual health care plan for $50/month.
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement package which you do not pay into at age 60
Call or email LT Lee Ann Singleton for more information